Traditional pitched roof Northern New Mexico design for main building. Small residential rental unit behind main building. Entire interior of main unit renovated in 2009, including new floors, replastered walls, wood ceilings, new central heating/AC system and ADA accessible bathroom. Located on a quiet street within walking distance of Railyard, District Court, The Design Center, art galleries and many locally favorite restaurants. Price includes new metal roof.
• Main building:
1660 sq ft. with 1/2 bath and kitchenette.
Brick and wood floors.
• Small back building (studio):
430 sq ft with living rm/kitchen and full bath.
• Zoned BCD - allows both commercial and residential.
• 1 block from District Court.
• Traditional pitched roof, Northern NM design.
• Close to Railyard, several restaurants including Tomasita's,
Lucky Goat and Andiamo.